Treat others as you would want to be treated! We are all children of the Halcyon Fold, with similar hopes and interests, but with many different opinions. Please show respect for one another, humbly offer your opinions and disagree with grace. Absolutely no personal attacks are allowed, so you can pack away those switch-blades.
1. Please post in the relevant forum section. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. We may issue warnings to members who are consistently posting to the wrong forum.
2. All members should post in a way that is respectful of all other users. Abusing, Threatening or Flaming of other users in any way is not tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. If a member notices any issues that is a violation of anything in the forum rules, they should use the report feature and not act as “back seat” moderators. Members are asked to not respond to such topics or threads.
4. The Vainglory forum is aimed at a general audience and there are a lot of minors who use this board regularly. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
5. No signature/avatar image can contain images or texts that contains derogatory/discriminatory statements, profanity, ethnic/racial slurs, mature or sexually explicit content. Animated avatars or signatures are disabled in this forum by choice, and any avatar or signature hosted on other websites to by-pass this explicit forum rule will be removed .Moderators reserve the right to decide if an signature or avatar does not follow these rules. A Moderator’s decision is final. Repeated violation of the avatar or signature requirements will result in the user account being prohibited from the option to display an avatar or signature.
6. The general forum is for the English language only, if you would like to post in your own language you are welcome to do so, but only in the relevant language sub-forum.
7. Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. Spamming and use of the [IMG][/IMG] image tags for no reason will not be tolerated and may be removed. Consistent breach of this will lead to a warning.
8. When posting a new topic, please use an appropriate, descriptive subject line. Bad subjects include “Help me!!”, “I’ve got an error!”, “Nerf Krul”, etc. Examples of good subjects include “I am having trouble logging in”, “I feel Krul is too powerful”, etc.
9. Members are welcome to use the off-topic forum for general “test purposes”, such as testing signatures, testing link or image tags. However, moderators may take action at their discretion to enforce other rules if applicable.
10. This forum is for the game Vainglory, discussing politics, racial or religious matters does not belong in this board and such posts will be removed.
11. Spam is not tolerated in the Vainglory forums under any circumstance. Members posting spam will be warned and their post removed. Posting just to increase your number of posts is spamming. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter, then do not post.
12. Post your message once, in the appropriate forum.
13. Posts designed to farm reputation / likes / points are not tolerated and will be removed. Any contributors to farming reputation / likes / points will not be tolerated, and repeat offenses will lead to warnings / bans.
14. Trolling is not tolerated. Do not purposefully patronize others or make posts designed to start an argument. Do not feed trolls; instead, use the report button that you can find below each post.
15. All members are allowed one forum account and the forum account is personal and should not be shared with any other user for any reason. If you have forgotten your password, use the “forgot password” option.
16. The Moderating, Development, Support and other teams reserves the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is seen as indecent, spam, vulgar, etc. is up to Team Members and not users.
17. Player Shaming is not tolerated. Blur out names of players where appropriate, to keep them anonymous. This is not the place to call out specific players and doing so repeatedly will lead to a warning.
18. Knowingly posting to bring old, outdated discussions to the top of the forum "necro posting" is not tolerated. Repeated offences will lead to a warning.
19. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messages. For any member abusing the PM feature may lead to warnings and/or the revocation of private messaging.
If you see something that you think should not be on the board, use the report function below the forum post, or PM a moderator.
The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging and visitor wall messages. Moderators and administrators reserve the right to modify, close or delete threads/posts at their own discretion.