1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Vainglory Forums are Closing READ MORE 

Lvl 50 Winter Reward and Box

Discussion in 'General' started by FrostyScotty, Dec 25, 2016.

1. FrostyScotty

FrostyScotty River Troll

Hi all happy holidays and Xmas!

Here's what I got for leveling to lvl 50 sunlight pics attached:

Level 50 reward: 1 mystery box key

The mystery box that the level 50 reward key opened: adagio hero unlock, 7 opals, 96 glory, 3 hr double glory boost

Level 50 daily reward box: 230 glory.

Thanks to semc for making such an awesome game! But I really feel the level 50 reward as in reaching it should me a bit more monumental for example a bigger reward (even if you reduce from the lower levels) or some aesthetic boost until end of season. The summer season was really good because everyone knew they were going to get those summer skin cards at level 50 but autumn and now winter has been very anticlimatic, I mean players have to put in a lot to get to level 50 most have to spent weeks to try to get it, it is set up as THE objective of the season, for ~70 days you stare at a big counter evey day but that moment when you reach it right now is the same for reaching level 1! It just doesn't seem right.

I personally am not trying to ask for more "free stuff" but I think at least an atheistic reward like a pet or hat or something until end of season for reaching the max sunlight would be pretty cool and actually feel rewarding as a player.

P.s. I bought the joule pack even though I don't main joule just to support ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PixelatedTrauma

PixelatedTrauma Mageborn

How many mystery keys did you get from all 50 levels?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JayNiX

JayNiX Gythian

U only feel bad about the rewards coz you expected really good ones lyk a T3 skin or legendary cards. The mystery chest must have more rare chances of the skin unlocks and hero unlocks. Season chest is as good as it can be.... Now you have 60+ days of the dragon daily chest which gives you around 200 glory everyday with a good amount of essence and sometimes a legendary card drop. Lucky you! Im still stuck at lvl 13, not playing since a week and cant play for the next week either. :(
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Soothsayer

Soothsayer Elder

Opened 6 boxes (..Bought 2 keys, got 1 for reaching lv 10, one for lv 30, found 2 keys inside those boxes..)
    I ve found : 2-12 hours glory boost, glory, opals but no hero or skin. I ve heard some ppl got hero or skin on first chance. So I'm unlucky I guess... I'm not complaining ... Just a lil frustrated.
    Also I rushed to lv 10 and 30 and opened those boxes before going to bed. So those 2 glory boosts were complete waste.
  5. Xhaos

Xhaos Technologist

200 glory everyday doesn't sound too bad. It's a waste though if you bought sunlight boosts to get to lvl 50. :/
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Seng

Seng Stormguard

7. Paulskiii

Paulskiii Carnie

10, 30, 50 correct?
  8. Seng

Seng Stormguard

Yep that's what I heard
  9. Edal

Edal Technologist

I got Love Bites BlackFeather from moi first mystery chest and T1 Celeste from the second.

:/
  10. Methaliana

Methaliana Technologist

die
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Edal

Edal Technologist

Ded :/

Unded bit cheese!
  12. FrostyScotty

FrostyScotty River Troll

I didn't record it 100% but since it's only been 10 days, my memory is pretty fresh, it went something like this:

Level 1 -5 I think 2 keys
    Level 5-30 I think 2 Keys
    Level 30-50 I think 2 keys (level 35, 50)

So basically not that many keys (6 not counting if you get a key from a box) but i think this is ok since the mystery box payouts are pretty big and should be the Pay $ item.

However, good news is I feel the opal payouts from this season's level 1-50 is is much higher than last season.

200 glory per day & 60 is only 12K glory which really isn't alot for 2 months: you can get one hero unlock for 8K or 2 for 6K if they're both on sale or about 1 complete glory box.

What helps the most are winning with T3 and SE skins, not sure how exactly the ICE sunlight boost works but pretty sure it is additive not multiplicative.
  13. Paulskiii

Paulskiii Carnie

SE skin with sunlight boost

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Edal

Edal Technologist

Which skin?
  15. Commanderren

Commanderren Stormguard

Wow , That was fast

I hope you get a life