1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Bug reports forum! Please browse the current open threads before posting, chances are someone else has posted about the bug you´ve seen. Also, check out the current list of  Common Issues 
  3. The Vainglory Forums are Closing READ MORE 

Announcement Android Compatibility List

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by VideoVillain, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Undead

Hi Guys!
    It is definitely time to update you all on devices! There are more than I can fit into this single post so here are some rules of thumb and then beyond that, you can search for your device here in this spreadsheet, use Ctrl+F to search.

While searching you should remember to use you device's Model Number rather than Name.

I'll do my best to keep this updated often for everyone! :D

Please note that there are 3 tabs on the spreadsheet, Supported, Unsupported, and Excluded.

• Supported = You should be able to download Vainglory, and you *shouldn't have an issue playing it
    • Unsupported = You may not be able to download Vainglory, but you may be able to play it if you install it another way**
    • Excluded = These devices may actually have the specs to run Vainglory but have been removed from the Supported list purposefully because they have specific issues with Vainglory

Minimum Specs: (As a general rule most Android devices with the following specs can run Vainglory.)

• Dual Core processor or better (1.8Ghz+ recommended)***
    • 1 GB of RAM or more (2 GB+ recommended)
    • Android 4.1 or newer (Lollipop+ recommended)

* There are still devices on this list that can have issues but have not be excluded as of yet. Most of these devices are older and/or only have 1GB of RAM or a poor GPU.
    ** Like downloading the APK and OBB files separately and installing that way.
    *** Also recommended is a powerful graphics processor (GPU) like an Adreno 420 or better, NVIDIA 192 core Kepler or better, or something better than those.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.