1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Bug reports forum! Please browse the current open threads before posting, chances are someone else has posted about the bug you´ve seen. Also, check out the current list of  Common Issues 
  3. The Vainglory Forums are Closing READ MORE 

Game closing after update (I can not play anymore)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by Exterminador, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

After upgrading, I am not able to play anymore on iPad 2.
    I was playing ranked and the game closed 5 times in the match, I was forced to close the game and not open more of so much anger.
    Apparently, the game is running with the graphic at most, and the iPad 2 is not holding up. Please create a way to disable visual effects in the game so that I can continue playing. I play for over 2 years, I do not want to stop playing for this technical problem.
    Make the game run fluid please, it was previously freezing, now the game is closing, that's too much, I can not play anymore, I'm saying goodbye to the community and my friends until they solve this.
  2. SteyrAUG

SteyrAUG Grangor

There's an option on the settings to reduce graphics quality.
  3. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

This option does not exist on iOS.
    In settings I can only configure some things in the game, but there is no option to reduce the quality of the graphics, remove shadows or special effects.

Please some developer reading this, I want to continue playing Vainglory, you need to give the option to reduce the graphical quality of the game, allow it to eliminate everything that slows the game down. I'm using iPad 2, and it's currently impossible to play.
  4. Gakboi

Gakboi Stormguard

try making some space on your device, this happens to me when i run low on space
  5. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

My iPad have space! I use only to play Vainglory and read books!
  6. Gakboi

Gakboi Stormguard

Hmm, then you might wanna contact custumer support, they might be able to help you
  7. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

Contact customer support? Really? I am in the forum of Bug Reports o_O, Maybe you do not know, but this section is meant to talk about Bugs.
    My game is crashing, reaching ipad 2. Please do not reply to this topic any more, just feedback from developers.
  8. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

I know you're trying to help, but I've already made it clear that the problem is with the game. The iPad 2 is not able to run the game smoothly. I have already reinstalled the game, adjusted the settings, and there is no way to reduce the graphic quality of the game.

This section is intended to report game errors. I would get in touch by other means if the problem was personal, but the problem is technical. I'm a software engineer, I'm not a layman.

I'm sorry if it was rude, but I'm here to improve the game and allow it to be playable. Only developers can resolve this issue, their participation is no longer necessary.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  9. LegendaryE

LegendaryE Stormguard

informations important so the devs can understand the problem

• IGN:
    • Region:
    • ISP (Internet Service Provider):
    • Wifi or LTE 3G/4G:
    • Device Name:
    • Model Number:
    • OS Version:
    • Rooted or Jailbroken:
    • SD Card:
    • Plugged in? If yes, is it the original charger or a 3rd party?
  10. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

South America
    ISP: NET Virtua
    Wifi: YES
    iPad 2 - 32GB
    Model Number: MC770BZ/A
    Rooted or Jailbroken: NO
    Plugged in: NO

Problem:
    The game is freezing when the battles begin.
    The game suddenly crashing. In the last ranked game, the game crashed 5 times, losing the game, besides losing my karma and dropping my level.

Possible Solution:
    Reduce the graphics quality on iPad 2, the game needs to stay fluid. Reduce the amount of elements. Options in the settings to reduce the graphic quality of the game.
  11. Chriszle

Chriszle Community Moderator

Hello @Exterminador ,

I am saddened to hear that our game is not functioning properly on your device.
    However as this is related to compatibility issues we can not help you further on the bug report sub forum, as this forum is purposed for the collecting of bugs present in the gameplay and UI of the live "running" version of the game.
    If you would be so kind to use your time, please open a ticket for our customer support and they will be able to help you further.
    Please use the link mentioned below.
    https://superevil.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
    Chriszle
  12. Exterminador

Exterminador River Troll

I'm sorry, but the problem is not with my iPad 2, but with everyone iPad 2.
    I'm reporting a problem, which is that the game does not run well on this model.
    I have already used my time beyond normal coming here to report this problem.
    Do you want me to also develop the game?
    What I had to say has already been said, now you who solve it.
  13. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Undead

The problem is not necessarily with all iPad 2's, many of us use it as well. Though it is getting outdated.

So lets take a look at what else could be going on.
    • Have you tried to play after clearing the cache by holding the power button till "swipe" shows up, then holding the home button till it goes away?
    • Does the issue continue even if you delete Vainglory, power off your device for 15+ seconds and then reinstall?
    If the issue continues after both of those, please describe how much space is left on the device, is it more than 2GB? Do you have all background updating and apps turned off? Do you have the device in low power mode? Have you tried putting the device into airplane mode and then turning on wifi to play? Do you play with the device in 'do not disturb' mode?

We'd love to help you out!