1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Bug reports forum! Please browse the current open threads before posting, chances are someone else has posted about the bug you´ve seen. Also, check out the current list of  Common Issues 

I can't install Vainglory. "Download pause because WIFI is disabled"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by Chimergo, May 15, 2017.

1. Chimergo

Chimergo Meekos

I need help ...
    I can't install my Vainglory from Apkpure. Why i download apk from Apkpure? Cuz i uninstall my Vainglory for some reason and now i wanna install Vainglory again.
    I already have obb and apk. Every time i try to find com.superevilmegacorp.game in android/obb,i can't find it. And i try to follow instruction from here : https://superevil.zendesk.com/hc/id/articles/207035629-Masalah-Instalasi-atau-Pembaruan- . But still doesn't work. Please help ... Screenshot_20170516-001047.png
  2. GLAdos

GLAdos Grangor

What happened to the play store?
    This error occurs if the APK you are using is older version or modded.
  3. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Vainglory Developer Super Evil Megacorp

Is this because your device is no longer supported by us @Chimergo?
  4. Chimergo

Chimergo Meekos

My PS is fine,i download from Apkpure cuz i have my own OBB the latest version cuz everytime i upgrade,i always keep the OBB before repacking ...
    And now i won't download from PS cuz i have OBB and i only need Apk ...
  5. Chimergo

Chimergo Meekos

My Zenfone 2 ZE551ML still can play Vainglory ...
    Nothing else ...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
  6. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Vainglory Developer Super Evil Megacorp

@Chimergo why don't you try deleting and re-downloading all the latest files then?

Also, if you don't use the play store to download and install, we can't actually help you much because you are using a way that wasn't intended for you to install.