1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tournament NACL Season 3 registration is now closed 31,500 ICE Prize Pool

Discussion in 'General' started by Finch, May 19, 2017.

1. Finch

Finch Elder

tmp_28062-NACL-NACL-teal3956450432.png

Congratulations to Intensity VG our season 2 champions!

Season 3 will be a 40 team league lasting roughly 5 weeks. There will be a 2 week regular season division championships then a 20 team playoff to decide which team has what it takes to be a champion. Will that team be yours? We shall see!

Region: NA
    Size: 40 teams, 5 divisions
    Registration Deadline: June 12th
    Start: June 19th
    Length: 5 weeks
    End: July 23rd
    Prize pool: 31,500 ICE
    Stream: twitch.tv/nachampionsleague
    twitch.tv/nachampionsleague2
    BAND: band.us/@nacl
    Discord: https://discord.gg/nvBC96b
    Twitter: Twitter.com/nachampleague
    Stats: vainsocial.com/leagues/nacl
    Register here:
    Registration closed until fall season
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Madness500

Madness500 Stormguard

3. Finch

Finch Elder

4. Madness500

Madness500 Stormguard

5. Finch

Finch Elder

That was the joke when we created the name :)
  6. dragoncrusher

dragoncrusher River Troll

Finally it's about time, but I have some questions tho, my team is really busy on weekdays due to work and stuff but we are available on Friday Saturday and Sunday :( but we are looking toward this and snatching the win
  7. dragoncrusher

I will apply through the google forms :)
  8. dragoncrusher

Well a secon thought we could play on weekdays lol, but depends what times, due to schooling and work, I belive we are ready anyways but it has to be on afternoon after school like 2-3
  9. dragoncrusher

Say let's see the reason I want to enter :) the reason I wana enter is so I can beat up LocknessMonster team Veritos, that's why :) and ah I would join the discord but idk about band I can but I'm not formiliar with the app
  10. dragoncrusher

I would like to leave some info on our team , Most of us or course has school jobs and personal day to day life buesness, but we are welling to spent our time to play in this tournoment, band app like I said I'm not formiliar with, we will work things out on discord if that's fine with you or contact me and we can see what we can do, I'm sure our win rate for this tournoment is 60%
    And I would like to say that Our team has specific time to play at depending on what we got to do. And I am sure you understand cause the year is hitting the last semester of school, Thank you
  11. dragoncrusher

Speaking of time when is it? And what time zone, and regular time scedual?
  12. Finch

Finch Elder

It will start sometime next season. You are given your full season schedule before the start of the season you will have to schedule your matches with the other team captains and play the matches in the allotted 3 day window we give for each game. Once you are accepted all this is explained. Its also in the registration.
  13. dragoncrusher

If it is until next season then we can do it :) just contact me or reach me anyway possible to get me give you guys info
  14. JR5253

JR5253 Meekos

15. Finch

Finch Elder

Registration deadline and season start date updated
  16. Finch

Finch Elder

Only 7 days remaining to get signed up!
  17. dragoncrusher

hey finch i like cookies :) do u like cookies :)?
  18. Finch

Finch Elder

Today is the last day to sign up for the upcoming season. Registration closes at 12am pst.
  19. Stoccton

Stoccton Meekos

Will u take one late entry?
  20. Finch

Finch Elder

Sorry @Stoccton we are full and don't take late signups. You will have to join next season.