1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VAINGLORY LEGENDARY WORST TALENT CHEST OPENING EVER

Discussion in 'Videos & Livestreams' started by Omegatite, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Omegatite

Omegatite Gythian

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DrippyDub

DrippyDub Elder

T 4 L 3 N T C H 3 S T S U C C
  3. Dachigenius

Dachigenius Technologist

Not the worst nope. At least you got OP legendary ones and not the shi* ones like Idris and Lance.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. ATalkingCat

ATalkingCat Carnie

Yea Alpha and Samuel ones are awesome , but I can't say much about the 390 Spitfires lol . Also talents aren't overpowered , I am tired of saying this again and again but most talents have debuffs , and even if they don't you can still counter them
  5. Flamberg

Flamberg Carnie

Dude is only on brawl mode.. Dont take it too seriously....
  6. Saint7502

Saint7502 Mageborn

Most talents don't have debuffs and talents that do have debuffs are removed through upgrading. So talents still OP.

@ OP the amount of talent coins you need to upgrade a talent increases as you upgrade it so that 398 splitfires aren't that bad.
  7. Omegatite

Omegatite Gythian

T 4 L E N T C H 3 S T O V 3 R P R 1 C 3 D
    i know it's just a joke (have you seen my other chest openings?)
    most talents can be upgraded so that the debuff is minimal/unnoticeable and many buffs are like a 7th item slot (passive attack speed/passive wp/cp power)
    i hate blitz now
  8. ATalkingCat

ATalkingCat Carnie

Yea ik I don't take it seriously but people just keep bitching about it that's why I get angry and then keep on talking about it .

Well even if the debuffs are minimal when upgraded , you gotta get them to a high level which wastes a lot of glory , but then some people do buy ice , and even then we can counter it properly . For example , the Taka ranged kaiten , you literally take CC and vision , and he's done for
  9. Flamberg

Flamberg Carnie

Hahaha... I have opened 38 talents now,.. And no one been Upgraded.. All lvl 1... And also never buy a talent one.. Im still keep glory for skin... For me brawl mode is for fun... So not mind if enemy overwhelming...
  10. ATalkingCat

ATalkingCat Carnie

Same lol . But still sometimes people don't have fun if they just keep losing , that's why people are getting angry at talents because they think that they make heroes op . But you can still counter them , they don't realise this
  11. Omegatite

Omegatite Gythian

you can usually counter talents with other talents and only some talents are broken, like Alpha's Legendary or Rona's Legendary talent
    However, yes, you are right, with enough skill, you can escape/dodge some talents and you can counter-build others
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Madness500

Madness500 Gythian

You are copying @Madness500 because you are not quality contenter like he is so ill unsubscribe because you copy my favorite youtuber
  13. Omegatite

Omegatite Gythian

who's madness500
  14. Madness500

Madness500 Gythian

He's the best youtuber he has 1 sub subscribe to him btw bcus in 10 subs hell do a minecraft cape giveaway i need it lel
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. ATalkingCat

ATalkingCat Carnie

16. Omegatite

Omegatite Gythian

roblox>minecraft