1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Bug reports forum! Please browse the current open threads before posting, chances are someone else has posted about the bug you´ve seen. Also, check out the current list of  Common Issues 

MASSIVE Glory/Ice box delay

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by winterside, Jun 20, 2017.

1. winterside

winterside Grangor

So recently in the past couple of days my glory/ice boxes were delayed. Usually, whenever a box expires for me, a new one pops up right away. But recently, when a box expires, it would take about 12-15 hours for the new hero box to arrive. So basically, I'm stuck with only the Crafting option for 12-15 hours which KILLS my good vibes :( I tried everything I could from deleting reinstalling the app and even using one of those VPN services. But it still wouldn't work.

Is anyone else experiencing this or ever experienced it?
    I'd appreciate to hear what else I could do to try and fix this.

BTW: I play on a NA server, living in Canada.
  2. winterside

winterside Grangor

I emailed support about this problem too but they weren't able to fix it :( but that's alright they did everything they could
  3. Sidss007

Sidss007 Stormguard

In SEA server it's happening with all of us. Good news is that next update is in just 36 hours so it will be fixed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. winterside

winterside Grangor

Thanks for the info! Can you perhaps find a link about this update for me? Thanks
  5. Sidss007

Sidss007 Stormguard

6. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Vainglory Developer Super Evil Megacorp

These are still done manually, and when the people who update it get busy with other things, it gets forgotten. When we are told about it we have to contact the right person to update it, but sometimes that person is no longer in the office, etc.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Random Troll

Random Troll Stormguard

isnt simple to set up a rotation or if its too hard set up a auto clicker on a PC to do it....