1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reza abilities

Discussion in 'General' started by NyanCatGamer, Aug 8, 2017.

1. NyanCatGamer

NyanCatGamer Carnie

Holy sheet. =3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. pilebuster

pilebuster Stormguard

I thought as much his ult was op
  3. HiHi

HiHi River Troll

Holy shield but is Reza B like BF ult?
  4. ArchiMage

ArchiMage Gythian

A and B are so boring ability ( except he's ult are cool) and he's perks like Skaarf but only applied on A and Ult
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. pilebuster

pilebuster Stormguard

Yea I was hoping for shapeshifter ability
  6. Skieblu

Skieblu Stormguard

Not really because he is not immune to CC.

Also with his statement on alternating current, it was because he had 4 shatterglasses on him, of course it's going to do a lot of damage in his auto attacks.

I feel like he would greatly benefit to using aftershock because his basic attack after using an ability would deal crystal damage and % health on top of that with his perk.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Mariuthus

Mariuthus Technologist

Finally a hero who gave me hope after seeing the teaser and did not extinguish it with his shitty abilities that failed to impress (coughs Samuel)
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  8. Dachigenius

Dachigenius Technologist

What's wrong with samuel ? :confused:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. jacke0

jacke0 Stormguard

He is Samuel's father.

Samuel couldn't impress you, so he got sad and called his father.

Such a whiny kid Samuel.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  10. pilebuster

pilebuster Stormguard

He tainted evil from his Father
  11. IWantBreakfast

IWantBreakfast River Troll

Reza A= Skaarf A
    Reza B= Vox dash plus Koshka B
    Reza ult= It's actually pretty new I guess.
    His passive: Skaarf.
    Save me from thinking this guy would surely replace Skaarf
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. TadashiN_

TadashiN_ Grangor

Don't shame samual.
  13. Pigstuffs

Pigstuffs Grangor

Many heroes have a skill shot

Also i think his b is more like bf ult (2 charges and damage to who you pass through) combined with idris a (\dadh then empowered attack
  14. Mariuthus

Mariuthus Technologist

samuel looks good in hero art but when his abilities were revealed I was like meh
  15. IWantBreakfast

IWantBreakfast River Troll

Riiight.
    He's a melee hero.
    I should rlly check the video again, but I'm lazy
  16. TadashiN_

TadashiN_ Grangor

His abilities are unique. No one are able to move freely while attacking. He can dodge enemies and attack them. He is lowkey op
  17. Magmaw

Magmaw Technologist

He looks more like an assassin than a mage. Just a different style of burst damage - apply his perk on enemies -> detonate it on a chosen target for a lot of bonus damage (his FireStarter starts/explodes twice with his ult on a Target if you chain autoattacks in). His B is a gap closer of some sort. His playstyle looks like a mix between Koshka and Skaarf. Except that unlike Koshka and Taka, he can lane with his A.

I really wanna see his ult paired with, say, Reim or Adagio xD

Also, Chief Matt bro, of course his basic attacks do little damage without alternating current. Might as well say that he needs weapon power items to really pack a punch with his autos. -_-
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Mariuthus

Mariuthus Technologist

not saying hes not op. But its insanely boring, and its a very pu**sy form of fighting imo *
    you definitely feel good landing the As and dealing damage but it just feel so boring and dull to me (yeah I play him at high tier, he's one of the safe heroes you'll pick for carrying, but its so boring)

*this stems from individual biaseness (I prefer to be more aggressive and burst rather than poking and poking and more poking, and I feel that Reza will give me what i need, a melee mage with a ranged skill set and a ult as gapcloser, I don't really like to dodge around and poke back, I'm the type of player who wishes to engage as often as i can, and go all in)
  19. TadashiN_

TadashiN_ Grangor

Ok
  20. Pigstuffs

Pigstuffs Grangor

He is an assassin.....