1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reza hotfix

Discussion in 'General' started by TadashiN_, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Patrol

Patrol Stormguard

He went from bad to mediocre
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Elder

They buffed him exactly the was I theorycrafted that they should! He needed those buffs badly but will have to test again to see if it's enough.
  3. Teajcof

Teajcof Stormguard

Frendly fire? I always thought it would be kinda cool to have a hero with friendly fire... aoe so that way he would be ultra high skill cap bc you have to make sure not to hurt your allies (justifying this hero being stronger than Celeste/scaarf if no allies are hit bc if you hit your allies you are potato)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Teajcof

Teajcof Stormguard

Screw it new meta have your team feed you :p (esp your captian)
  5. ARod

ARod Stormguard

Or have a hero that gets empowered by damaging their own teammates? Like get empowered attacks or a damage buff by stealing health/energy from your team
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. TadashiN_

TadashiN_ Grangor

It wasn't updated the time i created the thread but it should be by now if not in few hours time?
  7. Blue Draxel

Blue Draxel Gythian

You see... The problem with this kind of hero is soloQ... I don't want a skrub just bursting me down for empowered damage only to realise that he can't kite nor stutter and just gits bursted down in seconds.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Colton

Colton Elder

Actually yes I think you're correct my bad.
  9. Sandiha

Sandiha Stormguard

For those who didn't know reza's win rate before the hotfix was 36% so its completely justified i don't think any hero has ever got such a low win rate.
  10. Daussman

Daussman Mageborn

new hero winrates are probably always pretty low since most people don't really know how to play them
    but I do agree that reza seemed pretty weak compared to the other junglers, maybe now he can find a niche
  11. RKN

RKN Carnie

Worst hero created. Everything about hin is unoriginal, uninspired, boring and WEAK. at least in other mobas, weak characters had strong stats, but he is the weakest piece of shit the entire game, jungle mobs are stronger than him.

Everything about him is ing bad, but his worst sin is he's boring as shit! Aim with your short range and narrow skillshot, dive, AA...yup that's it. No slows, no cc, i think they wanted him to be mobile, but compared to the mobility of the last 7 heroes, i'd say he's actually less mobile. There is no interaction with him, frankly, they should scrap him completely so he's not the worst version of skaarf. Everything he can do skaarf does WAAAAAAAY BETTER. Needs to be deleted and built from the ground up, there is so much more that can be done with his design.

I don't know what Vainglory has against it's male human heroes, but starting to think I might be able win a gender discrimination lawsuit, all their male characters are so much more boring and inferior to the female characters.
  12. Patrol

Patrol Stormguard

Lmao
  13. PopTartHero

PopTartHero Gythian

Except Samuel. The rest are shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AshuraSenku

AshuraSenku Elder

I think one way to make male characters interesting is to also give them boobs.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. BiggyFoot

BiggyFoot Mageborn

Oohhh thats why Reza is doing damage now.
  16. ANGERY

ANGERY Grangor

didnt know skaarf can disappear and turn into satan with an ability
  17. RKN

RKN Carnie

He's basically the special needs bastard child of skaarf and idris: has to skillshot, has dashes, even has an invuln...all of which are worse than both his "parents", who are at least viable