1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The noob's achievement

Discussion in 'Game Moments' started by razerx100, Oct 11, 2017.

1. razerx100

razerx100 Mageborn

Hello. I know it's not considered much anymore. I've reached POA first time 1 and half years ago. Was at Silver/Bronze for all these times, didn't care much about ranks. But everyone I used to play with became Vainglorious. I felt left out. After last update decided to push. With a final push before today's update, finally reached Vainglorious. Thanks to my friend TanveerSajib. Screenshot_20171011-161149.png
    Btw i came here roaming. My journey consisted of mostly Duo and Solo. Almost no Trio. Solo que as roam is super hard though, since most random solo players are so bad.
    But thanks to my friend, Duo ranked and finally reached. I know it's not much anymore. Since so many people are vainglorious, they have multiple smurfs in Vainglorious. But it's a lot for me :)
    Thank you for reading.
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  2. Revinous

Revinous Stormguard

You have unlocked a new ability: Look down at all the poa scrubs and laugh at them.
    +5 elo every activation.
    • Funny Funny x 5
  3. -Dragkensleif-

-Dragkensleif- Carnie

Lmao is that the match I played cp saw jungle?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. TwipVG

TwipVG Grangor

I played for a year + ...
    I'm still worthy foe...
    :(:oldskoolCry
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. devil3333

devil3333 Minion

I played this game for a year
    Still Simply amazing silver
  6. Mariuthus

Mariuthus Technologist

Grats! :)

See you in the fold 2 months from now!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. razerx100

razerx100 Mageborn

No. I needed to win 1 more after that. Thanks for the ELO though xD.
    Is this a new forum ID?
    I'm actually playing for 3 years. ;-;
    Gonna come back with 5v5 , ehhh?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Gythian

2 years and I got 2353 as my highest... dang trolls
  9. -Dragkensleif-

-Dragkensleif- Carnie

Yeah it is.
    I just got so mad with my teammates from the same guild,forcing their their third (me) to play roam and my instincts instantly went for saw lel
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. AqeelZ

AqeelZ Technologist

Niceuh
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mariuthus

Mariuthus Technologist

It's more of I'm coming back after my major life determining exam lol, but its a sweet time as it coincides with 5v5 release, and the worlds is held in my country, and the tickets are free, and I'm going there to feel the ambiance (and if its boring play there) :)
    Good times ahead.
    Just got to grind now.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Magmaw

Magmaw Technologist

My highest is SA bronze, after 2.5 years. Recently too. Im such a weakling Q_Q

Dw, you will get there eventually. Climbing is primarily about mechanics tbh, and not game knowledge. You can build utter garbage and somehow climb. Like rushing a Bonesaw on Vox. -_-

Gl with the exams bro
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RoyalSerperior

RoyalSerperior Stormguard

Same :oops:
  14. TwipVG

TwipVG Grangor

Also no one in my class play vainglory, they play mobile legends ;-;... SoloQ4Life
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Blackfalcon

Blackfalcon Meekos

Must be easy if you have the dedication. im still lvl 19.
  16. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean Carnie

then you're the cool one TSK TSK
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. razerx100

razerx100 Mageborn

I duo with a friend. Trio always gives hard co ordinated team. And my friend is a pretty good carry so I don't have any complain roaming 24/7. Unless when I play with lower tiers ;-; , I go full stubborn insta lock carry mode in casual.
    Ayye, what is exam? :rolleyes: Don't remind me please.
    Btw it'll be a longer grind than you think. 2.9 made a huge game change. I would like to think this as a Pre 5v5 balance/rework. All stuffs are different. Especially for Crystal heroes.
    Nah. Like I said, I didn't care much about ranking last year. That's probably your case and also Solo que sux , even at vainglorious.
    If you are dedicated anything is possible :p But in this case, you'll need some reliable people to rank with :D
  18. -Dragkensleif-

-Dragkensleif- Carnie

Currently im duoing with Gat and it's been quite successful even though he wants me to roam most of the time lel
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Hazzabirchy

Hazzabirchy Community Moderator

Everytime I see one of these I get motivated to do the same.
    Well done @razerx100, you are an awesome long term player.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. razerx100

razerx100 Mageborn

Thank you.
    Hopefully you'll get motivated and reach there too :p . I've not played with you for a long time, but you were an amazing player too as far as I remember , you can surely do it.
    • Like Like x 1