1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baron A cooldown super slow

Discussion in 'General' started by Clumz, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Clumz

Clumz Meekos

Not sure why Baron's A is taking so long to reload after the update. I know clockwork's cooldown has been reduced from 40 to 35% but still doesn't explain the drastic change..
    This is even more obvious when using his epic perk endless mortar which fatigues so fast. Anyone else experiencing same cooldown issues with other heroes?
  2. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Gythian

Yep this is happening to me with barons epic. His mortars have a 4 sec cool down.
  3. Clumz

Clumz Meekos

Any idea why? Update notes doesn't mention baron's abilities or talents getting tweaked except that his epic base damage got higher.
  4. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

Silent nerf to keep you from spamming missiles. They want you to engage more with him
  5. Clumz

Clumz Meekos

CP baron is only viable when you can overdrive and spam A. Not only did they take away his A cooldown overdrive but now there isn't even a decrease in cooldown each level. 5s from level 1 to max. Used to be 5/4.5/4/3.5/2.5
    Such a dissruptive change shouldn't be a silent nerf but rather "CP baron sucked now we have to make him totally unplayable"
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. VainMaster017

VainMaster017 Elder

I wanted endless mortars to be nerfed to 4 shells but high dmg, and instead they have 8 charges and awesome dmg. Something had to be nerfed to compensate. Just go double CW, techinally it's more uselful considering the cda cdr mechanic.

Another reason could be the op combo with Fb. Fb does 30% flat slow for 1 second, which stacks with your mortar slow. Could be really cancerous for the enemy if they can't get close to you.
  7. PhinnOPz

PhinnOPz Gythian

Holy crap how / why is nobody talking about this yet??? This is actually insane, not only did they completely destroy a hero that was almost an off-meta pick, they did it while not mentioning anything about it in the patch notes?!?!?! Hello? Someone bring a bit more attention to something this big maybe...?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Clumz

Clumz Meekos

Finally somebody said it. Like they mentioned the little 1% ratio changes of other heroes but kept silent on 3s of cooldown nerf. What is the point of silent nerfs anyways??
  9. Airalin

Airalin Stormguard

But I thought slows dont stack?
  10. lcaraway

lcaraway Community Moderator

I was wondering about this too, I played him right when the server came back up and I was useless without echo, and having to waste a slot on echo gimped by damage
  11. VainMaster017

VainMaster017 Elder

2 different slows applied at once
  12. Guest_78

Guest_78 Elder

It went from 2.5s cooldown to 5s... you know, for SEMC cp baron was broken but skaarf or Celeste no, crearly, he is the most nerf needed hero in the game.