1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rona is now alot better thanks to buffs.

Discussion in 'General' started by TriggaNometry, Oct 12, 2017.

1. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

That buff to her fortification makes her definitely more tanker. I like how she plays now compared to previous versions.

Her only issue is still getting CCed
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shakty

Shakty Grangor

being tanky isn't a thing you can tell from buffing by it most heroes. in Brawl modes she is fine but in standard modes she is a pile of trash, the most countered hero in the game.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

She definitely lasts longer in fights. Her A and ULT got a fort buff
  4. Guest_78

Guest_78 Elder

CC, in a meta of CC... I don't see how she can viable except if they change the meta so there are less cc. And the buff was because of the health changes, so it's as valuable as before.
  5. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

Since you put it that way, I guess. Maybe it's the less shield and defense that let's me get away with certain tactics. She is still CC vulnerable tho.
  6. Shakty

Shakty Grangor

I had mastered her a long ago if you want to play her in Blitz just fine but if you want to rank or something then don't waste your time she is the trashes of the trash. most of time you will be struggling or killed. and this fortified health will not help you just a fortified potato, find another wp jungler.
  7. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

Did anyone see Reza went from jungle to carry
  8. Sandiha

Sandiha Stormguard

Ye roner is good
  9. VainMaster017

VainMaster017 Elder

IKR, rona is deadly in snowball comps. Get ready, a good team comp snowball siege and you're done for.
    • Like Like x 1