1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I always need defense !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DevineGodRealm, Nov 10, 2017.

1. DevineGodRealm

DevineGodRealm Meekos

It's goddamn annoying I can never go full wp cause it's so pointless you just die regardless man its stupid and sometimes even with defense you still can do insanely quick like cmon I Want to do full wp critical rona but I can't becausee I die In seconds and farming gold is a pain everything is so high it takes forever game doesn't even go that long they need to change something at least ....at least
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jadonia

Jadonia Carnie

Defense is needed. Your opinion is invalid.

jk
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  3. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

Wut.... thats because you’re playing a front liner.... also are you really complaining about farming? There’s a game mode called blitz you should play...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ANGERY

ANGERY Gythian

i mean, if everyone was tanky enough to go full offense, should we even have def items? can you imagine celeste or any backliner with like sg bm de cw eoh hc that doesnt die in one hit?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dachigenius

Dachigenius Technologist

Lmao this thread..
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Aesthete18

Aesthete18 Undead

Glass cannon rona? gg.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. DrippyDub

DrippyDub Gythian

Delet game and play mlbb please
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

Play HoTS, there’s no farming there :)
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  9. HiHi

HiHi River Troll

The defense actually weak and strong at once. Sometimes even you building defense you still easily erased. We need something more powerful actually something like rgeneration (and no more from Fountain), higher HP but lower armor and shield (again). But seriously why go full WP if you can 3 WP and 3 CP?
  10. DevineGodRealm

DevineGodRealm Meekos

I'm just saying If she's durable why die fast ? Huh and I'm not saying everyone should go all offense and be tanky but she's a warrior ...A WARRIOR! !! SHE NEED TO BE NATURALLY STRONG and yes I complain about farming wtf lol it takes forever full build is needed for to kill people most of time
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. DevineGodRealm

DevineGodRealm Meekos

Not enough damage and then I need to build and farming is bad if you losing farm and tram dying forcing me to go Serpents mask / BP then full defense 2 agis 2 metal jacket just so I can live and hope my team gets it together ...actually just won a game like that they had 28 kills to our 13 just cause I was tanky and the focus me but that's now how I wanna play ion wanna be some lame damage soaker
  12. Galeon98

Galeon98 Stormguard

I’m speechless.
    A glass canon carry is acceptable but this? I’ve seen enough Glass Cannon Krul to be cringing at this
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. HiHi

HiHi River Troll

So uh you want Rona more durable and dealing more damage at once? That's 1 vs more than 1 potential and it's like what hard carry doing, no hard carry allowed in VG
  14. PvE

PvE Grangor

The solution for you is CP Rona, build like 3 SGs and a BM. You will one shot people if you are good at it.
  15. Hispalus

Hispalus Carnie

Meanwhile in parallel universe

Why do i always need offense !!!

It's goddamn annoying I can never go full defense cause it's so pointless you just can’t kill anyone man its stupid and sometimes even with defense you still can do insanely quick like cmon I Want to do full Defense ringo but I can't becausee I Can’t kill anyone and farming gold is a pain everything is so high it takes forever game doesn't even go that long they need to change something at least ....at least
    • Awesome x 3
    • Creative x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  16. slslothslayer

slslothslayer Elder

what are you even saying lol. Git gud. MLBB is perfect for you. Dont need defense. VG is not the usual shitty game where u do what u want. You have a lot more basics to learn before you even get close to learning the true mechanics of items.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

Becuase you'll get deleted fast in late game, unless you're God tier good at VG. Defense wins games. Offense sells tickets.
  18. Trophallaxia

Trophallaxia Stormguard

There is this game called Arena of Valor, there are tanks that have like 2 screen long dashes and 2 hard CC in their kit. You can go full defense and 1v1 any carry, 1v2 anyone else.
  19. Hispalus

Hispalus Carnie

k now give my post ratings
  20. inktomi

inktomi Grangor

Rona gets 90% of her offensive power out of two red items; once you have serpent mask and breaking point, surviving longer will ramp up her damage. Glass cannon builds are kinda stupid with that character.
    • Agree Agree x 2