1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEMC pls hotfix energy scaling and base attack cooldown issues

Discussion in 'General' started by Gatorrex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

How could you buff all energy items but not nerf energy scaling? Thats like buffing the health of everything but not nerfing missing health damage. Oh wait. That happened.

ALPHA: +65% max energy to reboot health and -20% energy regen to reboot duration.
    Ardan: +5% max energy and +50% energy regen to bonus cp.
    Blackfeather: +50% max energy and +2% energy regen to bonus focus recovered from landing on point.
    Idris: +10% max energy to max stamina and +50% energy regen to stamina regen.
    Lance: +20% max energy to max stamina and +50% emergency regen to stamina regen.

Blackfeather, idris and lance arent as serious but alpha and ardan definitely need to be nerfed, especially with clockwork giving more than double its max energy compared to 2.9. Please counter nerf their energy scaling respectively.

What happened to the base attack cooldown of reza? He attacks as slow as taka now. Just to give you a idea of how bad it is, 2.10 reza with a TT attacks slower than 2.9 reza WITH NO ATTACK SPEED ITEMS. Koshkas base attack cooldown of her empowered twirly death basic attacks is also screwed up.

Can we expect a hotfix or do we have do deal with alpha being perma banned and reza being potato for the whole of 2.10? @Nivmett @doer @VideoVillain

Also one more thing. The level up + button for skills is made shorter in 2.10 and now its way harder to press it than it needs to be. Revert the size of the button back to how it was in 2.9.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Alumniknight

Alumniknight Gythian

I love you anyway
  3. Teajcof

Teajcof Stormguard

Don't nerf cp ardan... it is not like he is meta rn
  4. nemesisx

nemesisx Elder

Their priority should be
    Bugfix -> API fix -> second round of balance changes after a week or two with more information on the meta.
  5. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

@Gatorrex always sacrifices himself in the name of vainglory science! They need to hire you for the bug team ASAP
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

They should roll back to 2.9 and start over on 2.10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. NerfElfPls

NerfElfPls Stormguard

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Trophallaxia

Trophallaxia Stormguard

Actually it's an issue for Lance too. Now he can roll and Gythian Wall whenever he wants with no concern for his stamina.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Airalin

Airalin Stormguard

Damn the stupid level up button cost me like 3 teamfights and I kept wondering why I couldn't manage to tap it bc I kept tapping on the ground.

But what I don't understand is, WHY would they change it?
    Think about it, no one pointed out about it being too big. It was not posing any problems AT ALL. Stuff like this makes me wonder whether they even test the updates before they're released...
    Like even if they played 5 matches, it's easily noticeable how hard it is to tap on your ability when you're being harrased in lane and have to cs.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Setbackss

Setbackss Technologist

My dream is that when 5v5 comes out they'll use the current patch (cause it feels like it's being balanced around 5v5) and that they'll roll back 3v3 to 2.8 and adjust from there. Odds of that happening seem like 1/100 though.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

Rip 2.8 was like the best patch in vainglory history. Better than the golden ages of 1.19.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. PhinnOPz

PhinnOPz Stormguard

doesn't Ardan get more CP from a CW than he does from a SG lmao
  13. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

He gets 90 cp, 35% cdr and the passive lel. All cw ardan is gud
  14. TwipVG

TwipVG Elder

SHHHHHH
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

NERF
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. TwipVG

TwipVG Elder

NOOOOOOOO
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Ve3nNo0wM

Ve3nNo0wM River Troll

Honestly I didn't even play all those heroes yet. Even I can tell purely from the stats alone that the energy buff would be a problem.

This is such an amateur mistake. I can't even imagine the decision process...
  18. TriggaNometry

TriggaNometry Grangor

FTFY
  19. redson

redson Grangor

I don't recall seeing any attack speed change since the patch notes and I don't play the game anymore due to work. Can someone tell me if it's a global attack speed nerf or just some bug for a couple heroes?
    Btw alpha has been very weak with heroes like krul, Glaive and reim in the meta. She just can't outdamage those. And her assassin style lacks the burst due to global hp buffs.
  20. Xelioz

Xelioz Stormguard

Meanwhile I keep begging the devs that they finally make a energy conversion for Rona, but only god knows when its gonna be a thing. Cmon SEMC, everyone has it, just Rona is missing :(