1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, maybe SEMC isnt so evil.

Discussion in 'General' started by mag187, Nov 14, 2017.

1. mag187

mag187 Carnie

I've always understood their need for aggresively pushing micro transactions to profit on their ivestment, but it's always left a bad taste in my mouth. I've been playing since launch and Ive come to grow such respect and appreciation of their product. Im kind of embarassed to admit this, but with almost 3K games under my belt, Ive dedicated more time to this mobile game than any othet game in the past 10 years.

When I run into such transparent, sometimes sleazy, sales tactics, they remind me of all those other money-grab mobile games out there. Like their gameplay, their monetization strategy should be on a league of it's own.

But I gotta give it to them, Ive always had good luck with their RNG Skin Chests, and I did again with Ardan. They hooked it up with his skin on my 1st pull, 2nd card flipped. At first I thought I got one of those evil Collect 16 Cards.

Thanks SEMC keep up the quality game.
  2. Trophallaxia

Trophallaxia Stormguard

Nothing to do with SEMC otherwise the chests would be rigged. You're just lucky. Go and take some random lottery ticket.

I'm always astonished by this. People all salty and stuff and then because of some lucky pulls they praise the thing they despised just before. I don't understand.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  3. razerx100

razerx100 Mageborn

That's just your luck. My friend bought that $20 offer from 11/11. 3 Epic key and 6 rare keys. He got 3 duplicate skins from 3 Epic Chests, No skin from 6 Rare Chests and Lorelei Hero.
  4. VainMaster017

VainMaster017 Gythian

Rng shouldn't justify nor condemn a game.... it's rng. I could say terraria is a shit game because of hours of farming and I never got a rifle scope that has like a 0.12% drop rate or something.

Overall, Semc's business model, plan for the future, and interface are the best in the mobile genre. It may not be that way forever, but for now, it is.
  5. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

Of all things to complement about, because you got lucky with rng? Tf
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. mag187

mag187 Carnie

Despised? Ive spent years playing this almost daily and spent 100s on it. Are you kidding me?

Its a great game, i love a lot about it not everything. I care enough about it to post feedback for them on their forums and share my thoughts with a bunch of kids on the internet.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Spiral793

Spiral793 River Troll

Sugar mine?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. mag187

mag187 Carnie

Im saying their scheme isnt so evil, and I love their game. Im giving one of best complements I can think of.

Im getting crucified on my thread lol
  9. cwilfried

cwilfried Gythian

Why you're criticizing SEMC for your luck ?
  10. mag187

mag187 Carnie

Im not, Im saying thx for the seemingly fair chests.
  11. Dachigenius

Dachigenius Technologist

Nah. They are not. Well, maybe they aren't rigged, but not so ' kind ' either way. I opened 15ish before getting the skin.

Moreover, you should be thanking your luck, not SEMC.
  12. Trophallaxia

Trophallaxia Stormguard

You're not being crucified, people just wonder why you're saying the chests are good when it's just you being lucky. There is no animosity towards you nor SEMC. (ITT)
    Besides there are lots of things that can be praised in this game but definitely not the chests.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. mag187

mag187 Carnie

Thats why I felt it was so important to share my experience. Because chests and talents and commonly bashed on the forums. Ive bought skins from every chest and they have always payed out below the odds. That has been my personal experience.

I agree that theres lots of things to praise but I chose to praise this one thing :)
  14. RoyalSerperior

RoyalSerperior Stormguard

I thought they were saying that they were doing sth about those annoying pop ups from last patch but I keep seeing this one for the Ardan chest...
  15. Dachigenius

Dachigenius Technologist

Use the clutch harry!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Colton

Colton Technologist

Look, your personal experience should not effect your outlook on these chests, for every player that got first pull, there was somemone who never got it after 8 tries.

I agree the game is the best game on mobile. But this post has poor logic behind it.
  17. slashingwinds

slashingwinds Mageborn

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ayoki

Ayoki Technologist

Semc and their cheap ass micro transactions.