1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Bug reports forum! Please browse the current open threads before posting, chances are someone else has posted about the bug you´ve seen. Also, check out the current list of  Common Issues 

A really annoying bug.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by Airalin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Airalin

Airalin Stormguard

Well so I was ardan. Ranked match.
    Everything is going fine, there are lag spikes every 2 minutes or so for like 2-3 secs but that's manageable.
    Suddenly everyone stops, I can move but then EVERYTHING freezes and iam kicked out of the game and then showed the VS screen again. Thankfully I was in my base when it happened, but then it happened again. Same match.
    Even before this match, when I was ranking as lance, the same exact thing happened.
    Everything froze, after about a second I was shown the connecting. . . Screen and then I was back in the game.
    Also right now I experienced something weird.
    It showed that I had played 4 heroes out of 5 for my chest. Flicker, saw, alpha, ardan.
    So I queued into a blitz, picked kestrel.
    I lost that match and came to collect my rewards but it still showed me 4/5 heroes.
    Has it always been like this? I don't really remember having to win, but idk.
    @VideoVillain the first bug is quite impactful and tho it didn't happen to me in a teamfight, I can see myself rage quitting bc of it. Got any solutions?
    Edit: also, black screen.
  2. Pigstuffs

Pigstuffs Elder

You didn't get the chest because the match hadn't been recorded. You didn't get any post match spoils did you?
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Airalin

Airalin Stormguard

Yus I just got the chest after starting and closing and restarting VG until I somehow managed to get rid of the black screen.
    GG VG
  4. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

N A N I ? Hmmm wifi connection was fine and everything?
  5. DrippyDub

DrippyDub Gythian

But blacc screen iz worst :mad:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Vainglory Developer Super Evil Megacorp

Yeah, that is all classic signs of lost packets and latency. Even the time it took to get the 5 hero chest.

We are working on lag currently. But are you still having this issue @Airalin ?
  7. Airalin

Airalin Stormguard

Well it didn't happen today in the one ranked match and a couple of blitz I played, so that's good.
    I'll play some casuals tonight and see if it occurs again.
    Also is there anything I can do from my end to improv the connection?
    Does restarting the router help in any way?
  8. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Vainglory Developer Super Evil Megacorp

Absolutely it can help! check here for lots of tips to help out
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TwipVG

TwipVG Elder

Black screen is kkilling me