1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m okay if 5v5 takes longer to arrive

Discussion in 'General' started by RockstarCowboy, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Ayoki

Ayoki Technologist

semc trying to delay the release of 5v5 so we can have enough time to upgrade our devices. take a hint guys
  2. Colton

Colton Technologist

I believe a dev on reddit said they are aiming for January release. And in many places they have said what's being done right now is balancing and fine tuning. ie: all major choices have been made already.

In regard to 5v5 release, I'm just insanely excited. I know people don't like a lot of what SEMC has done, but they are really good, as good as the likes of Riot and Blizzard at creating a really good game. To me Vainglory 5v5 is not a mobile game adding a new mode. But a legitimate new entry to the MOBA market at large. No we won't know until we play the map. But in my opinion the core game of VG is as good if not better than LoL. If they can create a good an unique map (which from the reveals so far they have) this game will be competing not with AOV, but with LoL.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mariuthus

Mariuthus Technologist

They need release it pretty soon. As seen from mobile legends example, quality doesn't always win. Needs more hype to attract people, because most mobile gamers apparently don't appreciate fine mechanics when they see one.
    Diablo had many people waiting on it, but not vg. Many people are still obssessed and plays ML and AOV , based on reasons such as friends playing etc and VG is not exactly on their mind.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Skieblu

Skieblu Technologist

I sincerely hope that’s not the case. I’m on the lower end of iOS devices they support (iPhone 5s) and them dropping my device for app compatibility would be awful.
  5. Ayoki

Ayoki Technologist

I feel those with lower end have to enjoy 5v5 on low graphics if you want to play smoothly.
  6. Bayou

Bayou Stormguard

As long as we don't get Diablo 3. :Meh

I'm hyped to see the Dec 17 sneak peak. The size of the map has me a little worried because I don't see how they fit enough jungle camps, objectives, and space for meaningful split pushing. I would love to see some WP and CP activatable items.
  7. Souvlaki

Souvlaki Carnie

I
    I have tò disagree with you. Im playing vainglory for at least 3 years now. I have all heroes except 2 that I never liked, many skins and in general I have proggresed the game by far.

Vainglory has the best mechanics that I have found in a mobile moba in playstore. The lack of 5v5 makes the game too small to compare it with other of its kind.

Very good start with the 3v3 map but after some time most of us are getting bored. I have to admit though that I don't think that this game is ready for 5v5 because it has few heroes and there are no many choices to make for every potition.

I believe that if vainglory wants to expand to such a map needs to rush and make at least a dozen more heroes.

I have to say that I love this game but it makes me feel that doesn't have anything else to offer...
  8. MagneticStorm

MagneticStorm Elder

What’s wrong ? You only need 10 heroes to make a 5v5 .. smh
    And if you think i am joking, no i m not. Dont act like a spoiled kid that needs a dozen more heroes. 36 IS enough for a 5v5 release.
  9. idmonfish

idmonfish Community Moderator

League launched with 40 heroes so yes I agree with you.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. pile of ash

pile of ash Stormguard

I don't, it's really frustating to play half assed game beside VG. It just don't feel right, I really want to play this game again soon.
  11. attilalaw

attilalaw Minion

Hi mate! You are right man! We dont need beta tester 5v5 map. We need an official released final map for 5v5. We need quality for sure!