1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why the forums are dead.

Discussion in 'Forum Stuff' started by Xaldarian, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Xaldarian

Xaldarian Stormguard

Which server?
  2. Wolffortress0001

Wolffortress0001 Undead

This era of the forums is like the great depression, just complaint threads every patch or every week. You white knight you die...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alumniknight

Alumniknight Gythian

i remember those days were the section 'fans creartions' were really bursting with funny comics, amazing fanarts, threads with replies. that section was so amazing but sadly its falling apart.. where are my fellow artist :(

ps. im talking about the old 'fan crearions...' section where its not yet called that way but other name instead. i think it was art.... cant remembeer exactly
  4. KidSafeShark

KidSafeShark Technologist

I'm kinda bored of this
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

argggggg no one meant to offend anyone lady -.- it was a mistake on our part...
  6. pile of ash

pile of ash Stormguard

Unded??
    Where??
    Quick!!!
    [​IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. LadyPhoeniX74

LadyPhoeniX74 Carnie

I accept my fate - so be it; I had fun on the forums though. Never meant to bring anybody down. I've just been...having a rough time. Anyways, I'll refrain from complaining about anything on the forums. This isn't the place for that, and I am sorry.
  8. Xaldarian

Xaldarian Stormguard

We might see a resurgance with 5vs5 full release.
  9. cwilfried

cwilfried Gythian

10. LadyPhoeniX74

LadyPhoeniX74 Carnie

NA, I think its called. I played a bit this morning, and I had fun. Got a kill using Baptiste, so that was kinda cool.