1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balance Changes for 2.11 (no numbers and just what I remember)

Discussion in 'General' started by UndeadDeity, Dec 2, 2017.

1. UndeadDeity

UndeadDeity Carnie

Alpha: Reboot time for ult increased, and cp ratio on a decreased (Pretty substantial nerf to cp alpha) (There's other things but I forgot)
    Ardan: Nerf to his perk and no more double gauntlet with echo
    Baron: Cp ratio on a decreased and higher cooldown on ult
    Blackfeather: Lower barrier on his b
    Celeste: Lower cp ratio on supernova
    Grace: Holy shield damage reduction increased (There's other things but I forgot)
    Idris: Increased amplification on a (There's other things but I forgot)
    Joule: cp ratio on b and c increased
    Koshka: Damage increased on a, higher cp ratio on b
    Krul: Lower damage on smite
    Lorelai: (Tons of balance changes, nerfs to carry lorelai, buffs to captain. This is all I remember): Increased cooldown on A, nerf to b, Barrier reduced on c and other things (There's other things but I forgot)
    Lyra: Burst heal nerfed and increased cp ratio on the last attack of principal arcanum
    Reim: (This is just what I heard) More cp on frostguard, bigger fortified health and other things (Reim got a huge buff, I didn't hear any nerfs) (There's other things but I forgot)
    Ringo: Wp ratio increased and range increased
    Rona: Wp ratio on ult decreased and decreased fortified health (There's other things but I forgot)
    Samuel: Increased cp ratio on a and empowered a. On overdrive, his b ability does not move faster and travel farther (I'm 80% sure)
    SAW: Lower damage on b ability (There's other things but I forgot)
    Skye: Increased wp ratio on A ability
    Vox: Increased cp ratio on perk and something with pulse

Shiversteel: Gives attack speed now and the price is changed to 1900 or 1950.

This is all I remember from FlashX's stream, I definitely missed some things.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CPKestrelOTP

CPKestrelOTP Elder

Where's my CP Kestrel buff? SEMC you useless piece of greatness that I really admire.

Why did Alpha even get touched? She doesn't see play since Reim and Krul are a thing.

Everything else looks alright besides the few unneccesary nerf/buffs on Celeste, Rona and Ardan. ~~No Lyra nerfs? WOWSEMC so god damn uselss~~ < Lyra did get nerfed, lower burst heal and move speed .Sorry folks.

HEY EVERYONE if you're EU and tier10 lets engage in activities which get our accounts banned...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DeadEyeDirtyEldy

DeadEyeDirtyEldy Stormguard

No glaive's changes?
  4. UndeadDeity

UndeadDeity Carnie

Im srry guys, I might have missed a couple of things
  5. Dachigenius

Dachigenius Technologist

What do they mean no double gauntlet???!!! I WANT MY VENN’S DIAGRAMS OR RITO!!!!
  6. doogeee

doogeee Grangor

Oh no my carry lorelai dreams...... I can't.....this means riot.....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Magmaw

Magmaw Technologist

Salt mine is that way. ->

Trolling isn't cool either bro.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. UndeadDeity

UndeadDeity Carnie

When one gauntlet is placed down, you can't place another gauntlet (echo) or else the first one disappears. This is similar to echo on fortress' ult.
  9. Ultron17

Ultron17 Gythian

I think instead of removing double gauntlet they should let fortress to be able to cast double ult, it will make him better
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Xaldarian

Xaldarian Stormguard

Lorelai nerfed into oblivion or okay?
  11. PhinnOPz

PhinnOPz Stormguard

Rona buff okay
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Guest_78

Guest_78 Gythian

Rip ardan.
  13. UndeadDeity

UndeadDeity Carnie

Oops srry guys rona had a nerf, her wp ratio on ult has been decreased.
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  14. PhinnOPz

PhinnOPz Stormguard

I hope there's something to compensate that (likely) heavy nerf on her ult. Maybe a 135% CP ratio on her basics :)
  15. UndeadDeity

UndeadDeity Carnie

She might be ok, she's did take a hit. Her cp ratios on all of her abilities have been reduced while the health ratios have been increased.
  16. RoyalSerperior

RoyalSerperior Mageborn

Nuh because I can't have six dire wolves with Fortress :mad:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Arza

Arza Stormguard

grace buffed? is that necessary?

and koshka, she's powerful without atkspeed bug (2.09)... what if she become sleeper op?
  18. doogeee

doogeee Grangor

why health ratios though? they should realise lorelai is a ing back liner and not a front liner this is exaclty what they did to lyra nerf her to oblivion and realise they're wrong again. i guess well have to see but i hate that they nerf her CP ratios, cooldown in abilities is okay but why the CP ratios. or maybe im just biased hahahaahahha...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. NerfElfPls

NerfElfPls Technologist

They should increase the CD on BF's B as well.