1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.11 is cool

Discussion in 'General' started by Bumblesnuff, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:18 PM.

1. Bumblesnuff

Bumblesnuff Carnie

After 3 years my game finally re-downloaded, and so far I've played 2 matches of Onslaught, and I'm Loving it? I thought I'd hate it honestly, since talents seemed really ptw in that mode, but it's fun even at the fourth round where everyone's equal-ish. Everything moves so fast there's not a lot of time to think about your decisions, and you're swept up by it. I'm glad we have more than like 15 seconds to choose stuff; I think that's what I was most worried about for this one.

And, the winter map is super pretty! I've never played on any map other than the regular one, and I was kind of blown away by it? It's just so great!

Screenshot_2017-12-05-18-08-38_kindlephoto-4868092.png Screenshot_2017-12-05-18-10-02_kindlephoto-4834123.png
    they have... sweaters... I'm living for this.

and look how cute right base is!
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-18-04-57_kindlephoto-4965452.png Screenshot_2017-12-05-18-07-34_kindlephoto-4892784.png

Also I just got 10 ICE for completing a basic quest chest labeled "play a battle royal match". I love SEMC and every decision they've made lul
    • Awesome Awesome x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ayoki

Ayoki Technologist

Enjoying the black winter map right now
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Trophallaxia

Trophallaxia Stormguard

If not being able to get into a match 8 out of 10 time is cool, then it's cool indeed :Cyclops
  4. Ve3nNo0wM

Ve3nNo0wM Grangor

I like onslaught as well. It's fun.

The map is also very cool.
  5. Syrex90

Syrex90 Meekos

And i just played 8 or 10 blitz games , one win. Also fact - i was playing 6 games with the same peolpe. My score till today was 2000+ and i have never lost sooooo many games and played with the same peolpe so many repeats. What wrong with this update machmaker , or with me?oO i was ok till today:(.....why my enemies became after this update so strong ,or me ..too weak:Bawling...i am so so sad about that(no), but even with the part of sarcasm , this is true :Panda
  6. Bumblesnuff

Bumblesnuff Carnie

idk, it always takes a while to get used to new heroes and changes, and maybe you do suck, again idk. Or maybe you're unlucky, or maybe your teammates suck. Losing streaks happen man, don't blame the update unless you're constantly getting killed by the same hero, even playing different heroes that you KNOW you're good at. Then you can go around saying "update suxs waa".
  7. Shrewd

Shrewd Carnie

Idk so far for me it's been you either steam roll or get steam rolled
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Bumblesnuff

Bumblesnuff Carnie

t h a t s t h e b e s t p a r t
  9. Kampfgeist

Kampfgeist Stormguard

Simple answer.
    A new gamemode + ranked resett is a reason why Blitz is less played ATM. And as less people play Blitz, as more inaccurate becomes the matchmaker.

And with less players it is no surprise that you face more often the same players.
  10. PopcornOne

PopcornOne Stormguard

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. pile of ash

pile of ash Stormguard

So they came up with last year winter map?
  12. NerfElfPls

NerfElfPls Technologist

Vainglory in a nutshell.
  13. HiHi

HiHi River Troll

Is it only me? But this new camera view is awesome too
    • Agree Agree x 1