1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Bug reports forum! Please browse the current open threads before posting, chances are someone else has posted about the bug you´ve seen. Also, check out the current list of  Common Issues 

Answered My hero's automatically moving and then attacking the Kraken during our clash

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by YoungCartiii, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

1. YoungCartiii

YoungCartiii Minion

Basically the title.

I tried forcing and clicking the tablet in other places for like 50 times and it won't do.

After my 2 allies died, it stopped and when I was supposed to walk back to base, I died too.

No hero in either team was not moving so I don't know what happened.

But the only thing I know is that this ed my game up. We were supposed to win in that clash. I was the captain and I was using Lance.

I NEED resolution for this one. Ty.

EDIT

THIS HAPPENED IN ANOTHER GAME. OUR SAW TP'ED TO BASE AND MY HERO (LANCE) KEEPS WALKING TO THE PLACE WHERE HE TP'ED AGAIN!!!! THIS IS ING ANNOYING! I ALREADY LOST 2 MATCHES BECAUSE OF THIS. THIS.

EDIT 2

. THIS IS ALREADY THE 3RD TIME. MY HERO IS STUCK IN ONE POINT. HE JUST GOES THERE ALL THE TIME AND I'VE ALREADY LOST 3 ING CONSECUTIVE MATCHES BECAUSE OF THIS. THIS BULLSHIT. I'LL STOP PLAYING UNTIL THIS SHIT IS FIXED. GOODBYE KARMA. HI DESERTER.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 1:34 PM
  2. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

It happens when you spam ping an area, in this case the kraken. For some reason the game registers that as you tapping on that area.
  3. Glowurm

Glowurm Elder

No it happens when opposition take control of your hero. This happened last night, culprit? The Krul who promptly walked up to the bush he put me in and fed (middle bush by regen minion). Took me 11 minutes to work out what he’d done, had to log off and log back on to regain control of my hero.

Fix it SEMC and punish the people who are using this glitch.
  4. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

If he was controlling your hero you’d think he’d do more than make you walk into a bush, no?
  5. rabidity

rabidity River Troll

Yeah man, you must be spam pinging an area and it's your fault. Stop spam pinging and you won't have this issue happen. lolololoo
  6. Glowurm

Glowurm Elder

Well he walked straight to my bush and killed me. I then kept moving to same bush and guess who was waiting for me?

This was from the start of the game, I hadn’t had a chance to start spam pinging “we need vision” u happy faces yet.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 8:36 AM
  7. YoungCartiii

YoungCartiii Minion

Well Glowrum I think my case is different because no one was clearly controlling my hero from either teams. No one was not moving nor left the game. Might as well make a new thread about that one.

Thank you for the resolution. Yes, I do spam pinging because I play SOLO Q. When did this bug start by the way? It only happened in the latest update.
  8. AnonymousslyPro

AnonymousslyPro Meekos

Are developers seriously not looking into this player movement bug ?

NO, this is not the same as CONTROL player bug as in previous patches.

For clearification purpose, there is NO one controling your hero, it is the in-game mechanism(which governs heroes' movement) that is doing all those ghostly movements.

This player movement bug is entirely new.

How can it happen:
    It can be invoked when a player spams too much pings. Spamming pings sometimes actives the bug but in other times not. The instances of it happening, though,is not consistent but very LIKELY.

Once the bug happens , you literally can't do anything . Your hero would just keep on going into the same direction where your last contentious pings were placed in that particular area .

Consequences: It has costed me several matches.
    Not only I am complaining about this issue , players in other social platforms such as Vainglory Facebook and Vainglory Reddit had mention this issue but their comments/threads received silent treatment from SEMC.

Developers , please do not overlook this grave issue. I await your sincere reply.
  9. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Vainglory Developer Super Evil Megacorp

This is known and we are working on a permanent fix! In the meantime, you can temporarily fix this issue by tapping two fingers on the screen at the same time.