1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samuel is the lag

Discussion in 'General' started by Gatorrex, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:21 AM.

1. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

I tried using him in solo practice and it lags everytime i use any of his skills, even the basic attack from his perk makes me lag.
    drifting_dark.exe is back
    • Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. pile of ash

pile of ash Stormguard

Muhuahahahah noice!!
    Sam is so fun
    Our beloved edgelord
    Even smec can't contain his emotion
  3. slashingwinds

slashingwinds Mageborn

2.11 Nerfs
    Framerate
    We felt our old framerate was too stable and reliable. Now, after a few patches, we’ve found a way to drop frames not only on lower end devices, but the newer ones as well.

What’s kind of funny is they took away double guantlet to IMPROVE our performance...
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  4. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

And you still can have 3 drifting darks with cw and echo...
  5. Trophallaxia

Trophallaxia Stormguard

Nerfing a hero to avoid confusion and improve performance is the most unbelievable reason for a nerf they pulled out so far.
    More likely that's what they wanted to do from the beginning but couldn't or they just did not think about that, found it too OP even after nerfs and echo tweak.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. A A Ron

A A Ron Carnie

Idk why but when I first saw the video Drfiting dark.exe I burst out laughing because of the audio difference. I can’t find the video anymore though
  7. Gatorrex

Gatorrex Undead

• Like Like x 1
  8. Airalin

Airalin Stormguard

This is never getting old.
  9. MACBLAZE

MACBLAZE Minion

They also said it was not healthy because playing heroes like skye reza etc felt really bad against double gauntlet and you can only reflex block once
  10. LamCaoVu

LamCaoVu Grangor

Cuz he's in the matrix man