1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Vainglory Forums are Closing READ MORE 

Thank you to departing Community Management Team members

Discussion in 'Announcements & Status' started by mejlis, Jan 11, 2018.

1. mejlis

mejlis Community Admin Super Evil Megacorp

As our community team continues to evolve, we would like to thank IonWar, VideoVillain, Kittens and KevinDavid for their many contributions to the company and to the Vainglory Community.

Many thanks for your hard work and dedication. Your efforts have helped make the Vainglory Community what it is today, and we wish you the very best of luck in your future pursuits.

We look forward to seeing you on the Rise.

Mejlis & all of the SEMC team
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DIMTI

DIMTI Stormguard

Wait VideoVillain is leaving? Now who will reliably respond to bug threads on here :(
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. NinjaBryden

NinjaBryden Grangor

4. Hazzabirchy

Hazzabirchy Community Moderator

Thankyou for all of the managers service.
    But a special thankyou to @VideoVillain who we have all had the pleasure of interacting with on the forums.
    Take a bow!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Xhaos

Xhaos Technologist

6. VideoVillain

VideoVillain Undead

Words can’t express the joy and excitement I’ve had working with the greatest people, the greatest company, and the greatest community! It has certainly been a fantastic ride and I’ve enjoyed every second of it!

Thank you so much to all the wonderful moderators and helpful players here on the forums. It has been a pleasure being at your side and you all having my back! Never in my life have I been more proud and grateful to be a part of something. I have no regrets.

Remember that everything evolves. Change is not just inevitable, it is necessary, so embrace it, don’t fear it. It’s how we all grow and become better than we were before.

I will still be around, as I do love the community and Vainglory, so feel free to keep in touch both in-game and out!
    • Like Like x 23
    • Awesome Awesome x 4
  7. pile of ash

pile of ash Stormguard

Whaaaa??
    Is this for real?
  8. YandereCapybara

YandereCapybara Grangor

Petition to bring VideoVillain back?
    He was even better than the Indian tech support guy I called last night when my PC got a virus :,(
    VideoVillain didn't even charge me 50 bucks...
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Vincitoria

Vincitoria Vainglorian

I'm gonna miss having you two around @IonWar and @VideoVillain . It was a joy to be in the comminity with you, super glad you're staying, around though VV!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. LegendaryE

LegendaryE Stormguard

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Bayou

Bayou Stormguard

Thank you to all the community managers!!! @VideoVillain is awesome!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DragonBuster

DragonBuster Technologist

Any reason for the sudden departure? Our main man, Video Villain, is an essential part of the community and responded to requests for help fast with helpful info, The most responsive dev in forums.

And I know IonWar, def helped out the Italian community, I hear they don't have anyone to help them with tournaments now?

An explanation would be great...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rayney

Rayney River Troll

@VideoVillain you will be missed. There are not many people who take such pride and dedication in their jobs like you have.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. dragoncrusher

dragoncrusher Grangor

We need to pay them more money so they will stay guys
    • Like Like x 1
  15. nanobots

nanobots Technologist

I only spoke with videovillian a few times, before he became a community manager, but he was always a calm voice of reason that I found incredibly trustworthy. As upsetting as it is to hear that you will no longer be working with SEMC in an official capacity, I'm glad you'll still be hanging around @VideoVillain !
    • Like Like x 2
  16. SkrubSkaarf

SkrubSkaarf Carnie

because RIP forums, and SEMC is changing...
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Xelioz

Xelioz Stormguard

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018