1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VAINGLORY 2018 GUESS

Discussion in 'General' started by LegalPlayer, Jan 13, 2018.

1. LegalPlayer

LegalPlayer Carnie

I think vainglory's first 3-4 mnths in 2018 is going to be hell. With all the others complain in the forum about, how they dislike the ui ideas, how they hate the new blueprint system,how theyre angry about golden ticket holders able to play for just 2 weeks.others compairing vg to aov, getting ready for 5v5 and stuff i guess this always happen when a big change will happen on the game. But i think they should atleast hear what others are saying or i think theyre just really busy. And i think when 5v5 will come out, a lot will complain about the bugs and then leaving the game, then they'll comeback after vg can patch things up

Typical big update issues.
  2. Lightjolly

Lightjolly River Troll

Two outcomes

1: Everyone loves the update, 5v5 rockets VG into a new golden era, 2018 Worlds will have the most viewers to date, The VG forums will be filled with positivity and declarations of love and Crows become an exctint species because of a ginarmous spike of consuming them

2: Everyone hates the update , 5v5 isn't as great as we thought, VG slowly becomes Heroes of Newerth; aka "That game is still alive?!?"
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DarkHydra2002

DarkHydra2002 Stormguard

4. LegalPlayer

LegalPlayer Carnie

Woah i keep spamming the create thread but it says that "cant post thread server error" didnt know that it filled up the general section.
  5. Aesthete18

Aesthete18 Undead

Post once, youll get the error but the thread will be up. You can check your account to see if thread is up.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. LegalPlayer

LegalPlayer Carnie

Yeah. Ill keep that in mind.
  7. Aesthete18

Aesthete18 Undead

[​IMG]
  8. LegalPlayer

LegalPlayer Carnie

Hahahahahaha
  9. AshuraSenku